While attending a retirement party for a colleague of my husband, this
riddle was told:  "Brothers and sisters have I none. That man's father is
my father's son. he is looking in the mirror at himself". Who am I? This
created so much controversy. Husbands and wives went home not speaking to
each other. I, a library person, was challenged to come up with an answer.
Does any one know the answer?  Please send information directly to me. TIA,
Erna Wichert,

Erna Wichert (Library)
Ecole Tuxedo Park School, Winnipeg, MB Canada
ewichert@minet.gov.mb.ca   Voice: (204) 889-3602

LM_NET Archive Home