I have fiction,non-fiction(all levels), picture books and "I CAN READ"s-like
the
lublishing company,plus the Seuss's that are that size(the large ones are
in the picture books). This works for me because my picture books are on
shelves directly under the wide window ledge that houses the "I CAN READ"'s.
That way,there are easy and hard to read picture books, and easy and hard
to read fiction and non-fiction--but I CAN READ'S are a particular group
of books for those end of 1st/beginning 2nds that now can read.

LM_NET Archive Home