Most of the teachers in our K-8 school are just beginning to explore the
world of computers in education. We hope to have ClarisWorks on a Mac in
each classroom by September, and more hardware and software on the way.

I'm looking for a good basic technology magazine to add to our
professional collection. It needs to be basic and practical--how to use a
spreadsheet to record results in a science lesson, how to locate a keypal
class on the Internet...etc. What are your teachers' favorites?
Subscription addresses and phone numbers would be helpful.  TIA from
Arizona's fiery desert.

Sister Penny Cunningham  pscunnin@mailbox.syr.edu
St. Mary-Basha Catholic School
Chandler, Arizona