I am interested in hearing about any complaints you have had regarding
violence in books on the 4th, 5th, 6th grade reading levels. Also, I
would like to hear your comments about the benefits of description of
violent scenes in reaslistic fiction, historical fiction, or fantasy for
this reading level.

I am doing research for a class on using the Internet in schools.  I'm
using the topic "Violence in Children's Literature to compare researching
via the internet and standard library tools.  It would seem that an
obvious benefit of the Internet is it will allow me to use very up to
date examples from the experience of on the job librarians.  I welcome
your assistance.

LM_NET Archive Home