Dear LM Netters,
  Is anyone familiar with a software package which will print dumb barcodes
in a 3 of 9 or code 39 format.  We are using Winnebago software and would
like to use the barcodes for equipment, paperbacks and miscellaneous oddball
things which are not necessarily cataloged in our union catalog.  I would
prefer an IBM product but could use MAC as well.
   I'm also interested in finding out what people use to hide the wires on
the back of the circulation computer from the children.   Are the baffles
sold in some library catalogs adequate?
  And finally, this question is for Winnebago users using the CCD scanner.
 Do any of you use the holder for the scanner and does this allow one to pass
the book under the scanner to get a successful read?    TIA.
  Please respond directly to me.  Nancy Hall,District Library Center,OUSD,
Orinda, CA 94563
  nphHall@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home