James has been thrilled with the multiple pen pal responses.  He has tried to
answer all; however, with his penchant for details, he worries that he can't
now keep up.
The guys who've responded are great.  We have talked and decided to match
some of them up with each other.  James is just learning the keyboard and
hates mistakes so this seems a reasonable way to pare down his pals without
disappointing anyone.  "I don't want to let these guys down, Mom"  (I don't
care if he's mine, he is mostly terrific!)
If there are still some potential pals out there in the 10 year old male
range, we will try to include you in the match up as long as this runs.
 There are some absolutely neat "library kids" out loose in this wonderful
world.  Gladdens the heart!

Thanks to all LM_NETTERS who listened patiently to this one for the kids!!!

"Holli"  Kaye M. Hollifield
Your Favorite Librarian <g>@                           %%%
East Lincoln Middle School                           %{@@\}%
Where we're earning W.I.N.G.S. for life          x \ T/x
           . . .GO Falcons!!
Iron Station, NC   28080                          Mhollifiel@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home