Dear Netters,
     A colleague of mine is preparing a presentation on
educational applications of the Web.  She asked me a question
that I cannot answer, especially since I don't even have
Web access, and I was hoping you could answer it.
     If a school wants to establish a Web server, how does it go
about doing so?  Is it through the local BOCES?  Do you contact a
local Internet provider?  Is it a matter of purchasing certain
hardware/software and doing it in-house?
     I know some of you have established your own home pages on
the Web.  How do you do that?
     Any information you can send me will be greatly appreciated,
and if you have any specific educational sites you would care
to recommend, I'd love to hear about them.  Thank you!

                                     Bonnie Fulmer, Librarian
                                     Spackenkill High School
                                     112 Spackenkill Road
                                     Poughkeepsie, NY   12603