I work as a LMC Clerk in an Elem building.  We purchase all the
Goosebumps books.  The are the checked out constantly, limiting
the students to check out one Goosebump book.  I read one of the.
books.  We all do fun reading and if Goosebumps gets the kids to
read, my suggestion is buy them.

Also, anybody have any suggestions for me.  I manage the library
and the computer lab in our elem building. 1st - 5th grade.
Approx 500 students.  I am a clerk. Not a certified teacher or
librarian.   I did many activities last school year and always
looking for more.  I am up against a principal who thinks my
job is a "fluff" job.

LM_NET Archive Home