Don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for, but thought other
netters might be interested in this book also.  We have a book from
McFarland publishers entitled _A Teacher's Treasury of Quotations_.
Published in 1985. ISBN: 0-89950-150-8.  It is still listed in the 1994
edition of McFarland's catalog under backlist, so is probably still
available.  Our teachers use it often when they are making
speeches/presentations.

On 7 Jul 1995, Linda Sue York wrote:

> Often teachers and other educators are called on to speak at meetings.
> Does any one know of a good speaker's handbook that would be good for
> teachers. Linda
> Eamil:lsyork@tenet,edu

LM_NET Archive Home