My wife Karen brought both kids to the computer with her before they were
born.  She rested them on the soft pad in front of the keyboard and talked
about what she was doing.  After they were born, they would rest in their
snugglies or climb up in our laps and ask questions.  Eventually we were
asking them questions because they were so much quicker than we.  Now they
paste my face on the screen saver and bail me out of confusion.  They both
agree that I waited too long to learn how to use a computer.
Richard Moore

LM_NET Archive Home