Thanks for the 30 responses I received regarding the above.

Seven folks responded regarding "MultiMedia Schools".  6 people like
it wholeheartedly and the 7th person like it but felt it was too
technical for the faculty.  I am going to subscribe.

Eleven people responded regarding "Technology Connection".  10 folks
raved about the magazine, one person was dropping it because if was
felt that the content did not justify the cost.  I will continue my
subscription.

Ten out of ten recommended "Classroom Connect".  I will be receiving
it in the fall.

Encarta '95 - 13 people recommended it (11 glowing recommendations,
2 luke warm). I will keep my just received software package.

Thanks to all who responded.  I appreciate your input.

Doris Renfro
South Range Middle
Greenford, OH Exit

LM_NET Archive Home