This is the first time I've posted a question to the group- hope I'm doing
it correctly. I supervise the library media centers in five elementary
schools. Near the end of the school year, one of my schools subscribed to
Scholastic Network. While it seems to have many wonderful features, we
found it somewhat frustrating to deal with due mostly to a lack of time,
experience, and specific "how to" information. We're hoping to get off to a
better start this year and would appreciate any helpful hints you may have
to share with us. I am particularly interested in how to use the available
five screen names to the best advantage. We have only one computer hooked
up to the network with a number of classes wanting to participate in their
own individual projects. We also want to take advantage of the Authors
Online feature but haven't figured out just how to do it. Also, if anyone
has designed any successful online projects for K-5 students, I would be
very interested in hearing about them. TIA.

Carolyn Brown           cjbrown@hq.jcic.org
Lincoln Elem. School
Grants Pass, OR97526

LM_NET Archive Home