The librarians of Northern Illinois want to pay homage to Molly Warren, a
dynamic, energetic model of what is best in librarianship.  Molly had
been involved in education for 24 year.  She had worked as a librarian in
District #214, most recently at Rolling Meadows High School. She was an active,
contributing member of AASL, ISLMA, HSLMA. She was a mover and a shaker
and a wonderful person.
It is fitting that we use the Internet to communicate the news of her death.
She had embraced the Internet was a gusto!
The funeral will be held July 31, 1995.  Memorials to Leukemia Research
Foundation have been requested by the family.

All of us whose lives have been touched by Molly carry a part of her
spirited joy of life.  We recognize and celebrate her contribution to the
library world on her passing.

Betty Laliberte - Librarian             voice 708-617-2454
York Community High School              fax   708-617-2336
355 W. St. Charles Rd.                  email lalibert@interaccess.com
Elmhurst IL 60126  USA

LM_NET Archive Home