Once again I need help. Is anyone using X-Press Exchange. I think the new
name is Ingenius. How are you using it in you school library media center? I
have used the only X-Press for several years and I now I am trying to expand
its use. I do download the lesson plans for CNN News. I want to know about
Ingenius. It sounds fantastic. So please let me know how you are using it. I
hope to see many of you at ALA. What I am asking I guess, is should I tie up
an IBM computer with Windows for Ingenius?  At present, all I get is text.
Take care. Augie.
--
Augie E. Beasley
East Mecklenburg High School