Another problem arose in my exploring the copyright problems of videos and
my school system's policy.  The head of the AV dept said he had no problem
with videos used as incentive (as distinguished from 'reward', not sure how)
and several teachers said they use them as part of their Assertive
Discipline plan, and isn't that a part of the curriculum??
Netters, what's your opinion(s) on this one?  Seems like a fine line to me.

--
Johanna Halbeisen                               "We are confronted by
Rebecca M. Johnson School(K-8)                   insurmountable opportunties."

LM_NET Archive Home