This list of books for summer reading I've gotten from the NET is
wonderful, but it is heavy into mystery and I'm not.  Three
nonmysteries that I read last summer that I thoroughly enjoyed were The
Hidden Life of Dogs, True Women, and the wonderful Walking Across Egypt.
(I will never forget that old woman fallen through the seat of her
kitchen chair.)  If you want to venture out of mystery, try these.  As
for me, I'm going to try a few mysteries (well, at least one) and see
what's the big deal.  Donna Cook <dsc@tenet.edu>

LM_NET Archive Home