I've enjoyed lurking, as we say, for the past month or so, and I've responded
to a couple of individuals, but this is my first message to the whole list.  It
does make one a little nervous.

I have a fourth grade teacher who is questioning that the following poem is the
student's own work.  This student normally writes about bunnies and their
freinds (sic).  If any of you recognize the poem, please let me know.  TIA
(I've been looking forward to using that.)

        I Am....
I am the smile when you are frowning...
I am the teardrop in the wide, wide ocean...
I am the sun when the sky is black...
I am the stroke of a huge master piece...
I am the rainbow when the rain falls down...
I am the last rose when the weather turns cold...
I am the stitch of a quilt...
I am the cry of the silent night...
        Mysteriously yours,
        Mystery Person

Deborah Wells-Clinton                   Cairo American College
Head Librarian                          P.O. Box 39, Digla
caclib@auc-acs.eun.eg                   Ma'adi, Cairo 11431 Egypt

LM_NET Archive Home