Hi Netters,
   Had to add my two cents worth. I recommend John Sandford's "Prey"
series, which include "Eyes of Prey", "Rules of Prey", etc. I alos like the
legal thrillers of Steve Martini. I find it interesting that so many of us
read mysteries of one sort or another. I read somewhere that people who
read mysteries need completion in their lives. Not a bad match for a
profession that leaves the job in June saying "And in September I will...".
IMHO, if there's not a dead body by page 10, it's not a good book. I do
read Tom Clancy as the exception to the rule. I'll also plug one more time
"Silicon Snake Oil" by Stoll. I don't know that I necessarily agree with
every thing he says but his tribute to libraries and librarians makes me
want to ssend this book to every administrator in the district as required
reading.
Pam Gelbmann
gelbmann@anoka.k12.mn.us

LM_NET Archive Home