Hi there
I'm new to this technology, so please bear with me as I try to reply to
your query.

Years ago I read a book which was an autobiography by Maria Von Trapp,
herself.  I cannot remember the name of it, but I will try to look
through my attic and see if I can find the book.  if I do I will send you
the name.  I just wanted you know that once upon a time there was a book
out there.

If you get this message, somebody please let me know.
Thanks,
Meg Hundley
Beech Mountain School
North Carolina

On Mon, 5 Jun 1995 SRAN_DR@ACCESS.OHIO.GOV wrote:

> I am seeking a book suitable to read aloud to young people based on
> the movie "Sound of Music".  OR a young adult book about the Von
> Trapps.  Is there such a thing on the market?  TA
> That should be TIA!
> Doris Renfro
> South Range Middle School
> Greenford, OH