         Visit the Hillside Internet Fair!
       <URL:http://hillside.coled.umn.edu/>

The students at Hillside Elementary in Minnesota will be having
an Internet Fair on Tuesday, June 6, from 2:00 to 4:00 CDT.

We are inviting virtual friends and acquaintances to visit via
CU-SeeMe.  If you are interested in dropping in for a moment or
more, please send a message to events@hillside.coled.umn.edu

If you don't already have CU-SeeMe, then it's probably too late
now to be set up for tomorrow.  But we do recommend that you
investigate CU-SeeMe.  You can obtain the software via
anonymous FTPÊfrom gated.cornell.edu

University of Minnesota       Fax: 625-6817        sec@web66.coled.umn.edu

LM_NET Archive Home