Does anyone out there know how I can contact a company called Chaselle?
I believe it's an art supply company, because what I'm trying to do is
order a set of videos our art teacher requested.  However, she didn't
include an address or phone #, I've been out sick and didn't catch her
before school was out, now she's away...you know how it can be!  TIA!

                            Karen Albrethsen
                President, Nevada Library Association
                Librarian, Spring Creek Elementary School
                7 Licht Parkway, Elko, Nevada  89801
                albreths@nevada.edu        (702) 753-6881

LM_NET Archive Home