If any LM_NETTERS have Follett's Unison and MacSearch, I would very much
like to hear from you asap.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 10:33:28 -0500 (CDT)
From: Linda Anne Ellis <laellis@tenet.edu>
To: Follett Software Corp <fscinfo@cedar.cic.net>
Subject: MacSearch software and Unison

We are able to circulate items with MacSearch/Unison, BUT when we get
data disks for new items for our library, these items do not show up on
our card catalog search stations, which are Macintosh LCs.

Are your other customers with Mac patron stations experiencing this?

Is there a way to remedy it?

I am meeting with my hardware installers later this week.  I would like
to talk to other libraries using the MacSearch/Unison setup.

Thank you,
Linda Ellis, Dir. of Library Services           laellis@tenet.edu
Slaton ISD                                      806-828-6583 bus.
300 S. 9th St.                                  806-996-5505 res.
Slaton, TX 79364

LM_NET Archive Home