Dear LM_NETters:

This is my first post.  I know you are all leaving for the
summer, so I had to get it in now.  I am assisting my son's K-6
school in Pasadena, California, in their quest for library
automation.  Over the summer, we are going to get information
from several packages for evaluation.  We already have info on
Winnebago and Follett.

What I would like is just names of other packages you think are
worth looking into as comparison, especially ones that are in use
in Southern California, so we can see them sometime.

I have looked in the LM_NET archives for automation articles, but
much of the archive is temporarily unavailable.  I will continue
to use the archive to see what you all had to say in times past
about the various systems, so as not to bother you too much.

If you have an address for the company, that would be great, too.

TIA - Betsy Wilson - betsy@devvax.jpl.nasa.gov

(Yes, my address is Jet Propulsion Laboratory, the NASA center
for planetary exploration.  The JPL home page URL  is:
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/    just to offer something in exchange.)

LM_NET Archive Home