Dear 'netters,
        Did anyone ever read and enjoy the Norah Lofts *Bless this
House* and the House at Old Vine trilogy?  Fascinating and rather grim
stories, but oh, what an imagination!

        A couple of summers ago, a fellow teacher gave me one of Andrew
Greeley's books, and I was hooked.  One of these titles slipped in
between Dick Francis and Anne McCaffrey reminds me of the "spiral" play
on my CD player--a cut from Reba, one from Barbra, and one from Mozart.

        Did anyone ever read a book titled (I think) *Son of Apple*?
I vaguely remember that it was like the myths and was lime green in color.

        Super summer reading to everyone.

Ann Madigan, Stanfield, Oregon

--
Ann Madigan, District Media Coordinator