as a magazine addict I must respond--YM was the biggest change I've ever
experienced--it used to be elementary!Then one month, the cover of the one
I got at the library was DIFFERENT than the one mydaughter bought off the
newsstand-that was the date and change--we didn't have that on our
susbscrpition list the next year. As for Glamour-yes it has gotten
older--also a change in "philosophy" remember the COLLEGE issue--like
that was the goal for all-now it does try to reach everybody--even
Seventeen has in the past 5 yrs. had articles about "I married at 17"
etc.--just a different approach--talk show mentality!

LM_NET Archive Home