  Hi Everyone.
        I have a quick question for those of you who may have i
summer, or does
  the volume dwindle enough to be manageable with once-a-week readings?  I
  hate to miss anything and will be around school regularly to take care of
  magazines and other snail mail that comes in over the summer. But I don't
  want to get a ton of e-mail that I'd never get through. Any suggestions?
  We're through on the 9th (one of the few perks of parochial school employment)
,
  so I'll have to stop the e-mail for a couple of weeks anyway.
  I'll appreciate any help on this, and perhaps post a hit if there's enough
  interest.
  TIA
  Judy Savage
  Xavier High School