Dear netter, One of my students has a problem.  the enegry efficient folks
 in his system claim the heat in the summer won't hurt the computers or
the software and want to turn off the air all summer.  We're in GA where
today the temperature is in the 90ies and humidity high.  I had a
horrible experience in FL with books and equipment (no computers then) in
a similar situation.  Can any of you send me or him --
tony.pope.@bbs.serve.org  -- experiences or where to find documentation
to support his contention that the air needs to be on.  Thanks --

Priscilla Bennett                       (404) 836-6558
Media Education                         pbennett@sun.cc.westga.edu
West Georgia College                    Carrollton, GA 30118
     All beginnings are hard.   Chaim Potok from In The Beginning