The actual title is Love You Forever. And if anyone would like to hear a
scathing analysis of it, just ask Jane Yolen. I agree with her completely. It
is a book which has been debated and torn apart. I don't like it. I never
did. And I know of virtually no children's booksellers who like it. That's
not to say that it wasn't a bestseller. It's an emotional book which touches
different chords in each of us and this issue of whether it is a "good" book,
a "positive" book will never be resolved.

Laura
LSMant@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home