Our high school is going to offer an interdisciplinary class for 9th
graders next year.  The plan is to involve English, Science, and Math
curricula.  A team of 3 teachers will work together with 90 to 100
students in a 3 period block of time.

Is there anyone out there already doing this, or something similar?  If
so, would you be willing to share information with us?  We could do this
via e-mail, snail mail, phone calls, or even a visit if you are within
travelling distance of San Diego, CA.  We are a large suburban school
located about 20 miles north of S.D.

Please respond to me directly. TIA.

Barbara Nobriga, Librarian
Poway High School