>On Date:    Tue, 2 May 1995 13:26:47 -0400
>From:    Oneida-Herkimer says
>Subject: Math.computer programs

>Hi! Greetings from oriskany,NY-Has anyone ever heard of a math.computer
>program called GENUPLOT? I have a teacher on my staff who is interested
>in this computer program or any other program on math. graphing. if any
>of you are "experts"on math. computer programs or can give me aNY INSIGHT
>I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!tHANKS A BUNCH AND HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE HAVING A
>GREAT DAY! mARYANN mAZZAFERRO- lms AT ORISKANY HIGH SCHOOL

I believe you mean GNUPLOT, it is a freeware UNIX program bundled with
the SLACKWARE and other versions of LINUX. You should also be able to
find it on the net from the GNU Foundation. You can also pick up on disk
(UNIX only) from the Walnut Creek series or order from Software Surplus
which sells older titles from Walnut Creek at about a 50% discount.

Good Luck!

Don Shields
Network Administrator
Mammoth Unified School District