The Nova Scotia Voice of Women Organization is organizing a collection of
resources to support public education and understanding of the history which
lead to the explosion of the A bomb at Hiroshima and the meaning and
continuing impact of this event. If you have developed activities for use in
schools, know of interesting print, video, still image, electronic or human
resources to recommend for use in schools or by members of the broader
public, The Voice of Women is interested in hearing from you.

We anticipate making many of the resources available via a world wide web
site for
access by the public. Links to existing web resources on this topic will be
created. On-line annotated bibliographies, hypertext format activities and
lesson plans will support the use of particular resources in a variety of
school and other educational contexts.

If you have an activity, a great resource, a lesson plan or strategy that
you would like to freely share, please contact me:
Nancy Mac Donald
Coordinator - Education Media Library
Education Media Services,  NS Department of Education
3770 Kempt Road, Halifax, NS   B3K 4X8
(902) 424 2452 (voice)    (902) 424 0633 (fax)

View new Department of Education resource listings  at
http://rs6000.nshpl.library.ns.ca/~nmacdona/medlib/

LM_NET Archive Home