Help! Paradigm busters want information about
cross-curricular/interdisciplinary programs in place in senior high
schools.  What should we read?  Who should we see?  What model schools
anywhere in the country should we visti?  We're especially interested in
working with seniors, but we're interested in any interdisciplinary program.

      * Nancy Ryder                          *
      * Byron High School Media Director     *
      * 696 N. Colfax, Box 1022              *
      * Byron, IL 61010                      *
      * 815-234-5491, ext. 240               *
      * Fax: 815-234-2180                    *
      * E-mail: nryder@sinnfree.sinnfree.org *