Dear Peter M. or other experts,
        I recently sent a message to the listserve address to set no mail
as I was concerned about the volume over Spring Break.  When I tried to
set mail again I was told that the following message was invalid.
 * set lm_net mail * (obviously without the punctuation).  I checked my
valid commands list in my LM_NET file and my first inclination looked
correct.  So I tried again.  When I did, I addressed it again to:
* listserv@suvm.syr.edu * and this time I got a message stating
that my request was being forwarded to  * LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU. *
        Do we have a new address protocol?
        TIA.