Hi, LM netter.  This is my first posting so please be patient.  Thanks.
For a project in a grad class I'm to be researching questions.

My search question for you is:  Does any school in Ohio participate in the
F.L.E.S. program?  F.L.E.S. is foreign language in the elementary schools.
  The HS Spanish teacher in my sistrict is interested in finding out this
information.  I figured LM Net was a good place to start my search for this
information.  TIA

Brenda Arnett   'lms under construction'
S001BDA@desire.wright.edu
Arcanum HS
Arcanum, Ohio 45304
513-692-5175