Yet another LM_NET breakfast was held at the PA School Library
Association Conference last Friday morning at 8 AM.  The event, sponsored
by our friends at Linworth (Tech Connection, Library Talk, Book Report),
drew about 60 librarians--many of whom were just considering joining our
group.  Among the topics discussed were: mailbox jamming, curriculum
sharing, the accuracy of information, display ideas, mentoring, and
censorship support.  Educators from Clarion and Pittsburgh shared how
important they felt the group was to their library students.

Several of us discovered what our online buddies really looked liked.
Real and virtual friendships were forged.

Several of us discovered what our online buddies really looked liked.
Real and virtual friendships were forged.

Deb Lowenburg and I led the lively discussion.  Cyndi Stewart of Linworth
hosted.  Door prizes were provided by Gale Research and Linda Joseph
(author of the new internet book--World Link).

Feedback was extremely positive and we are hoping to make this an annual
event!

Joyce Valenza
<jvalenza@mciunix>
Wissahickon High School Library