Our World history teacher just found out that he will have an AP world
history class next year.  We need the names of possible textbooks and
publishers for European history.  Our state does not have an adoption
text for a course emphasizing European History.  Could any one suggest a
good text for him?  Reply to me at the address below.  TIA.

Teresa P. Sterchi, Librarian            tpsterch@sacam.oren.ortn.edu
McMinn County High School               (615) 745-4142 (W)
Athens, TN 37303                        (615) 334-9749 (H)

LM_NET Archive Home