A big thanks to all those who have sent us greetings for our Cinco de
Mayo celebration, which begins in just three hours. It has been
fascinating to read about special holidays celebrated all over the
country and the world. Your comments about how you use technology in your
schools are sure to impress our school families.

If anyone wishes to send greetings, it's not too late! Our celebration
(proceeds to be used towards our long range technology plan) lasts
through Saturday evening.
Sister Penny Cunningham  pscunnin@mailbox.syr.edu
St. Mary-Basha Catholic School
Chandler, Arizona