Hello all,

In Portland, Maine, each of our elementary schools has a school library media
center with the exception of one small school, which does have a public
branch library within the building.  We are gathering information regarding
other towns with similar situations.  If your town has an elementary school
in which the public library serves as the school's only library, could you
contact me directly with a description of the situation (facility, hours,
staffing, use by student population, etc.) and your assessment of it?

Thank you,
Toni Buzzeo (ToniBuzzeo@aol.com)
Longfellow School
432 Stevens Ave.