Dear LM_Netters:

A WHite House release dated August 10, 94 states that John Phillips (D.C.)
is a member of the Korean War Veterans Memorial Advisory Board. It also
goes into explaining that the Board would be recommending a site and
selecting a design for a memorial to honor members of the Armed Forces who
served in the Korean War.
Other than that, I have no other information and a fifth grade teacher
claims the memorial was finished a couple of weeks ago. I have exhausted my
limited resources trying to find this information and will appreciate any
information you can provide.

Thanks
Coral Antony

Please send to: