I have some relatives in Kentucky in education who are interested in
getting online.  Is there a network access for educators similar to
the one we have in Texas that allows access to the whole of the internet
for a minimal fee?  I have seen some postings from Kentucky that are not
from any of the commercial services that I am familiar with.

Please respond directly to me rather than to the net.

Carl Seale
                              Carl Seale, Librarian
                              Southwest High School
                                 Fort Worth, TX