Question #1.
I know that 12 major cities have received Annenberg Challenge Grants.
Can anyone help me with a list of which cities they are?  I know New
York, Chicago, Philadelphia, and Los Angeles - so I need the remaining 8.

Question #2
The grant is administered in each city by an intermediary agency such as
a Public Education Fund.  I need the name of each such agency and a phone
number, if possible.

Question #3
Are any of you aware of any school district where curriculum reform is
going on where the public library is involved with the actual curriculum
development.

I know these might be tough questions to answer but I am confident that
you are the folks who can do it!

Post to me personally, rather than to the entire list.

TIA
Sue Rosenzweig, mrosenzw@research1.bryant.edu

LM_NET Archive Home