I have a student whose teacher assigned her to find out the meaning of
her name and I can't come up with anything.  The only book of names we
have is of no help.  The girl's name is Enjoue (with an accent on the
final e).  She thinks it might be French, but doesn't know and I cannot
locate a French dictionary or a name source.

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate the help.  TIA

*  Carl Seale, Librarian                                  cseale@tenet.edu *
*  Fort Worth ISD                                            Fort Worth TX *
*                Be careful what you wish for; you may get it.             *

LM_NET Archive Home