On Thu, 2 Nov 1995, Barbara Tyhurst wrote:

> Well it has happened to me.  The nightmare of pornography on the Net has
> hit home.  Upon returning from my vacation, I discovered a message from a
> helpful list member who forwarded my message that I had sent to all of
> your about the sub HIT on October 11--and to my horror, there was a trail
> of grossness that had been attached to my message by someone unkown.

To all my LM_NET friends, and to Dean at Iquest in Indy...tell me this is
a fantasy!  Tell me this can't happen!  Is it really true that when we
send out email someone can do this?  Outrageous.  I'm upset!  I don't care
to censor Internet (in fact am totally opposed), but I certainly don't want
this sort of garbage sent out with my name attached!  If true, is there
anything we can do?

Mary

mkraft.nosc@ash.palni.edu

LM_NET Archive Home