Well it has happened to me.  The nightmare of pornography on the Net has
hit home.  Upon returning from my vacation, I discovered a message from a
helpful list member who forwarded my message that I had sent to all of
your about the sub HIT on October 11--and to my horror, there was a trail
of grossness that had been attached to my message by someone unkown.

Please accept my sincere regret that this had to happen.  Unfortunately,
it seems this kind of *attack* is out of our control.  If anyone knows
how to better deal with this kind of thing, please inform all of us.

Anyhow, for the sake of maintaining my balance with a sense of humor--
with this kind of luck, maybe a reverse kind of random luck will win me
the Washington State Lottery soon!! :)

Bobbe Tyhurst
btyhurst@u.washington.edu

LM_NET Archive Home