An excellent source is --Reading Lists for College-Bound Students:  The
Books Most Recommended by America's Top Colleges, ed. by Doug Estell, et
al, published by Prentice-Hall.  Don't know if they have a later version
than the 1990 one I have, but there is a 100-most recommended list
overall, plus individual reading lists from about 100 top colleges.  Good
luck!

Betty Copeland
St. Michael's Academy
Austin, Texas
bcope@tenet.edu

On Tue, 31 Oct 1995, Julie Wilson wrote:

> Hello !
>
> This is my first try at LM_NET- so here goes.
>
> I am looking for a few reading lists for college bound juniors and seniors.
> We have a sustained silent reading period and I would like to direct them to
> material they may have to read again in college.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Julie Wilson
> jwilson@dialin.ind.net

LM_NET Archive Home