Please let me know what you find out. I asked a similiar question earlier
this year and received only five responses - 3 asking to tell them what I
learn, 1 berating me for not handling the situtation properly (I wish
this person could have been there! :-)) and one with some good sources of
info to send on to the 'offender' who stated "librarians do not impact
schools" and, therefore, are not a problem to be concerned with when
planning the leap to year 'round schooling.

 I must say I was quite dissappointed in the low response after hearing
(?) about how many answers some people have gotten but have since decided
I must have phrased my query poorly.

 --
Slainte! May today bring a great new story for your repetoire!
T.K.Cassidy, MLIS -- Guam Talebearers; president/cofounder

LM_NET Archive Home