Greetings LM_NETTERS:
        The touring production of Webber's rock-opera "Jesus Christ
Superstar" came quite near our town for a weekend recently.  Several
students (and teachers!) have requested information about it.  I seem to
remember hearing a rumour about a multimedia CD release, with video and
audio and textfiles.  Can anyone prove or disprove this?  Also, any good
JCS resources for grades 5-8, multimedia or otherwise?  Please include
title, author, publisher, and ISBN, as all our favourite haunts for
finding books need those.

Thanks in advance,
Will Hester
Network Administrator