So much for open-mindednes...bogus schlock?  Geez, Karen, why so harsh?
Everyone is entitled to personal preferences, but is it necessary to
ridicule something that others may have sincere regard for?  As librarians,
cyber or otherwise, I'd like to think that we are models for respect for
other ideas.  I found The Giver to be a wonderful read.  And I can relate
events and peoples in society that make such possibilities just
that--possibilities.  But that's just my opinion.

LM_NET Archive Home