There is a special English teachers list serve: subscribe this way:  send
e-mail message to majordomo@uxl.cso.uiuc.edu with this message: subscribe
English-teachers.  Thismight be a wonderful question to address on the
listserv

Chyrel Remmers, Library/English Instructor
Chambers Public School, Box 218
Chambers, NE  68725  Ph: (402) 482-5233
e-mail: cremmers@pluggers.esu8.k12.ne.us