Dear Netters,
        I' already thinking about ALA annual in NYC. I can get a reasonable
price at the Pennsylvania Hotel (now owned by a chain) near Penn Station.
Is this a dump or in an unsafe neighborhood?  Do you have any suggestions
for me to follow up?  Doesn't have to be fancy but clean and safe.  The
conference is at the Javits (sp?).  I like to not spend my time there
getting back and forth.  Thanks

Priscilla Bennett               Media Education
pbennett@westga.edu             West Georgia College
770 836-4400                    Carrollton, GA 30117

LM_NET Archive Home